TABLE SOFAS. ANTIQUE ROUND DINING TABLES.
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Postpone consideration of
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (SOFA) A Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) is an agreement between a host country and a foreign nation stationing forces in that country. SOFAs are often included, along with other types of military agreements, as part of a comprehensive security arrangement.
- (sofa) an upholstered seat for more than one person
- A long upholstered seat with a back and arms, for two or more people
- A couch is a generic term in North America, Australia (Most commonly known as a lounge), New Zealand, and sometimes the United Kingdom for an item of furniture designed to seat more than one person and providing support for the back and arms. Typically, it will have an armrest on either side.
BRC Designs: Spider Sofa, Spider Low Table, Spider Chair
Spider Low Table – Hand-placed Brazilian Tigerwood is embedded between rows of square steel bars, providing a sleek look. Both the wood and the metal are hand-finished.
Spider Chair – This eye-catching, intriguing chair will be the envy of everyone who encounters it. The cushions are made from recycle zippers and silk ties.
Spider Sofa - This eye-catching, intriguing sofa will be the envy of everyone who encounters it. The cushions are made from recycle zippers and silk ties.
This is the end result of many months of wood working. This was my first attempt and I'm verry happy with how it turned out. The table is made entirely of pine, with a tung oil/varnish finish.
dining table standard size
fold up camp table
kitchen island table
primitive sofa tables
ashley dining room table
real wood coffee tables
corner dining room table
large black dining table
rectangular side table