Glass occasional tables. Living room coffe table. Wenge dining table
Glass Occasional Tables
- A small table for infrequent and varied use
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
Entrance Area, North Hertfordshire College
Within the entrance area there are flexible screens that can be used to reconfigure spaces for group work. Alongside the meeting tables and chairs is some more occasional furniture such as shaped pouffes in different, but coordinating, colours. We can see also demarcation in the floor covering indicating different uses for different areas.
"The furniture here has been chosen to complement the classic proportions of this room. The heavy, dark leather sofa is counterbalanced by the lightness (actual or apparent) of the table and occasional chairs."
From "The House Book," 1974.
outdoor bar tables and stools
walnut wood dining table
wooden office tables
iron glass dining tables
pub high dining table
italian console tables
inlaid wood dining table
mesquite dining tables